2 Bedroom Pool Villa
Family-friendly resort with kids park in Phuket, Thailand
2 KING SIZE BEDS
No extra beds possible
size 150 sq.m.
Private pool 2,5x5m
From 14 nights discount 10%
Two Bedroom Family Villa with Private Pool
Ideal for a couple or a family with kids*.
This modern, luxurious villa is ideal for a couple or a family of three or four. It has two bedrooms, a contemporary living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a 2,5×5 meters private swimming pool.
The villa boasts a full complement of modern amenities, including 24/7 reception, covered parking, barbecue grill, modern garden furniture.
Villa Features and Specification
- 150 sq.m. built area, 2 bedrooms 20 and 17 sq.m., living area with kitchen 32 sq.m., pool terrace and swimming pool 2x5m.
- A furnished living room that includes a sofa and a television.
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining area (kitchen includes an electric stove, oven, microwave and utensils).
- A spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, an en-suite bathroom, a television, dresser, private entrance and views and access to the pool and back yard.
- The second bedroom with a king-size bed, en suite bathroom, a television, a dresser, access and views of the pool.
- A private courtyard with a terrace, private swimming pool with jacuzzi and garden furniture including sun loungers.
- Covered parking with an automatic gate.
- Free bicycles for use.
Extra features on request
- Baby baby crib (1-2 y.o), high chairs.
- Kids under 12 y.o. may stay free on existing beds.
- Sorry no extra beds for this type of villa are possible. (Extra beds available at “Lux” villas only).
- Room decorations: birthday, anniversary, special occasions.
- Cars and motorbikes for rent.
- Spa packages and medical wellness procedures.
- Transfers and taxi services, tours and excursions available at reception.
Book Now and Get Free Bonuses
When you book at our website you get these services as a gift
Two way airport transfer service
Included for the whole stay period
Unlimited access to playgrounds
15% discount for the 1st visit